February 15, 2004

I see that my friend, Mr CSH, has recently joined the happie bloggers club. yeah, way to go, man! Express yourself! n Have Fun in the club! hee...

I went out with him ytday lah, my 'date' who didn't want to think he was dating me. tsk! hee... We had Dim Sum at Teahouse. And yes, it was really good! Teahouse, Level 4 of China Square, is under the Tung Lok group of food and restaurants. And as you all probably already know, Tung Lok Group is really good in Chinese culinary art. They have under them restaurants like 'My Humble House' (Esplanade), 'Jade' (Fullerton Hotel), 'Club Chinois' (Orchard Parade Hotel), 'Lao Beijing' (PS), 'House of Mao' (Orchard Hotel), etc.

After a good array of dim sum, we went to play pool. Good lord, on the 3 different occasions that I played pool with Mr C, we experienced consistently 'eerie freak accidents'! Suffice it to say that every game is a surprise, sometimes more a shock. But, it's really funny and I really like playing pool with him, not least cos it's so 'entertaining'. hehe

Oh, last thing! Puhleez, Mr C, your attempt to portray a different image of me sounds so fake! I will rather you not try at all! haha... So long as you know what I'm like, that's good enough for me ye!

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 13:49